|  | 
| 《The reader》-----《朗读者》,让我想起了另一部电影
先朗读一段吧,如果吸引,再告诉电影名字,哈哈,朗读果然是好东西,QQ?短信?传真?EMAIL?先靠边站
 Sean: Do you have a soul mate?
  西恩:你有心灵伴侣吗?
  Will: Do I ha…? Define that.
  威尔:我有…?说清楚点。
  Sean: Somebody who challenges you.
  西恩:能够和你匹敌的人。
  Will: I have Chuckie.
  威尔:我有查克。
  Sean: No, Chuckie's family. He'd lie down in fuckin' traffic for you. No, I'm talkin' about someone who opens up things for you, touches your soul. 
  西恩:不是,查克是你的家人,我讲的是触动你心灵的人。
  Will: I got-I got…
  威尔:我有…
  Sean: Who?
  西恩:谁?
  Will: I got plenty.
  威尔:有很多。
  Sean: Well, name them.
  西恩:说出来。
  Will: Shakespeare, Nietzsche, Frost, O'Connor, Kant, Locke……
  威尔:莎士比亚、尼采、福斯特、奥康纳、康德、洛克……
  Sean: That's great. They're all dead.
  西恩:很棒,他们都死了。
  Will: Not to me, they're not.
  威尔:对我而言,他们没死。
  Sean: No, You don't have a lot of dialogue with them. You can't give back to them, Will.
  西恩:他们当然死了,威尔,你无法和他们对谈,你无法回应他们。
  Will: No, not without some serious smelling salts and a heater.
  威尔:对啊,没有法术把他们弄醒超生,是没办法和他们对谈的。
  Sean: Yeah. Well, that's what I'm saying. You'll never have that kind of relationship in a world where you're always afraid to take the first step because all you see is every negative thing ten miles down the road. 
  西恩:对,那就是我所说的。你只看到这个世界中负面的事,如果你不踏出这第一步,就永远不会拥有那种关系。 
[ 本帖最后由 宝马雕车香满路 于 2009-4-13 23:33 编辑 ] | 
 |