|
《The reader》-----《朗读者》,让我想起了另一部电影
先朗读一段吧,如果吸引,再告诉电影名字,哈哈,朗读果然是好东西,QQ?短信?传真?EMAIL?先靠边站
Sean: Do you have a soul mate?
西恩:你有心灵伴侣吗?
Will: Do I ha…? Define that.
威尔:我有…?说清楚点。
Sean: Somebody who challenges you.
西恩:能够和你匹敌的人。
Will: I have Chuckie.
威尔:我有查克。
Sean: No, Chuckie's family. He'd lie down in fuckin' traffic for you. No, I'm talkin' about someone who opens up things for you, touches your soul.
西恩:不是,查克是你的家人,我讲的是触动你心灵的人。
Will: I got-I got…
威尔:我有…
Sean: Who?
西恩:谁?
Will: I got plenty.
威尔:有很多。
Sean: Well, name them.
西恩:说出来。
Will: Shakespeare, Nietzsche, Frost, O'Connor, Kant, Locke……
威尔:莎士比亚、尼采、福斯特、奥康纳、康德、洛克……
Sean: That's great. They're all dead.
西恩:很棒,他们都死了。
Will: Not to me, they're not.
威尔:对我而言,他们没死。
Sean: No, You don't have a lot of dialogue with them. You can't give back to them, Will.
西恩:他们当然死了,威尔,你无法和他们对谈,你无法回应他们。
Will: No, not without some serious smelling salts and a heater.
威尔:对啊,没有法术把他们弄醒超生,是没办法和他们对谈的。
Sean: Yeah. Well, that's what I'm saying. You'll never have that kind of relationship in a world where you're always afraid to take the first step because all you see is every negative thing ten miles down the road.
西恩:对,那就是我所说的。你只看到这个世界中负面的事,如果你不踏出这第一步,就永远不会拥有那种关系。
[ 本帖最后由 宝马雕车香满路 于 2009-4-13 23:33 编辑 ] |
|